Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) is a fun way for all us nail polish fans to linkup together to share our designs! N.A.I.L. was originally hosted and created by Brijits Digits, Craftynail, Eeeek Nail Polish! and Nail That Accent!
Siobhan from FOR THE LOVE OF NAIL ART decided to take it over and branch it into South Africa, so Because I can, For the love of Nail Art, In the Loop with Coco and I are collaborating to bring this back to life.
What it’s about: Each month we’re bringing you 4 or 5 nail art ideas so you’ll never run out of inspiration for your next manicure! It’s not a challenge per se, so you don’t have to do each week if you don’t want to, it’s just a fun way to linkup with others in the nail art community. You’ll find that as far as nail challenges go, N.A.I.L. is super flexible and stress-free!
How to Enter N.A.I.L. –
- Paint your nails using the suggested theme for that month.
- Post your pics on your blog, instagram, tumblr, fb, etc.
- Enter your post into our inlinkz below to share your designs.
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. Also, the dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want during that month.
- The nail art themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want. Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- Feel free to share and re-post our monthly graphics (below) to spread the word and use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media and/or #NAILLINKUPSA if you’re in South Africa.
Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below. Each month’s inlinkz will be open for the duration of that month.
I will be updating every months InLinkz goodies here. So you can come check out every months poster and codes here.
We are starting in December so come join us!
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Believe in your selfie – stick and all
What keeps YOU warm in winter?
An icy cold colour to get intimate with
The best – OR ONLY – way to start your day. Agree or agree?
When spiders wear spandex
Be inspired by anything dark: colours, the night, your soul. You choose.
A balanced diet is a cupcake in each hand
Peppermint tart us our favourite, what’s yours? Sweet or savoury, get inspired.
!– start InLinkz script –>
It keeps you warm at night or in the day.
Wicked delights are better for our hips on the web…..or are they?
With autumn finally here we can look forward to beautiful leaves everywhere
Life would be boring if there was no wild.
Third rock from the sun
Let’s celebrate it on 22 April
Think balls, soccer, tennis, rugby, hairy…..take your pick!
Fire & ice
The self descriptive topic of flames and frozen bits
For world water day on 22 March
Inspired by Coco’s beautiful birthstone
They say opposites attract. Is it the same for nailart?
What will you be wearing on your nails this Valentine’s day? Single colours, feel free to apply
Sweets for my Sweet and sugar for my Candy. There’s always so much heart candy in stores during February so don’t eat (yet) but let it inspire you
Red & white
Let the colours of love inspire you this month!
Yellow polka dot bikini
Wrap all the presents
Let is sparkle
Oh Christmas tree
New Years eve