Merry Christmas! From my family to yours, I just want to wish you a very blessed Christmas filled with tons of love. I hope it is a magical and memorable one.
A while back I mentioned how I wouldn’t mind a few sunny days to spend around the pool. Well I take it back. I am once again reminded how much I prefer the cooler weather. I would trade my left leg for a day in the snow. Of course, that means snow nails!!!
Here’s how I did it:
- I started off with 3 coats of China Glaze – Dorothy Who on all my nails.
- When that was completely dry I stamped all my fingers except ring with Essence stampy polish in white and BornPrettyStore stamping plate QA19
- I then used my dotting tools and Sinful Colors – Snow me white. I started with a big dotter and made the snowy tip.
- Then I used 3 different sized dotters to make the snowman.
- I then used my smallest dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Black on Black to make the eyes and the buttons. I also made a row of dots for the mouth but you can’t really see it under the nose.
- I use Tip Top – Orange you lovely to make the nose.
- Topcoat it and you’re done.
Isn’t Dorothy Who gorgeous? Here it is on it’s own. This was part of my birthday gift from Madness Nails and I adore it! This is so sparkly and shiny it is ridiculous.
These were inspired by acidicice’s beautiful snowman nails. You should really go check out her awesome snowman.
Time to get back to the festivities. That basically means get back to relaxing and doing nothing. 😉
Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for reading!