Merry Christmas! From my family to yours, I just want to wish you a very blessed Christmas filled with tons of love. I hope it is a magical and memorable one.
A while back I mentioned how I wouldn’t mind a few sunny days to spend around the pool. Well I take it back. I am once again reminded how much I prefer the cooler weather. I would trade my left leg for a day in the snow. Of course, that means snow nails!!!
Here’s how I did it:
- I started off with 3 coats of China Glaze – Dorothy Who on all my nails.
- When that was completely dry I stamped all my fingers except ring with Essence stampy polish in white and BornPrettyStore stamping plate QA19
- I then used my dotting tools and Sinful Colors – Snow me white. I started with a big dotter and made the snowy tip.
- Then I used 3 different sized dotters to make the snowman.
- I then used my smallest dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Black on Black to make the eyes and the buttons. I also made a row of dots for the mouth but you can’t really see it under the nose.
- I use Tip Top – Orange you lovely to make the nose.
- Topcoat it and you’re done.
Isn’t Dorothy Who gorgeous? Here it is on it’s own. This was part of my birthday gift from Madness Nails and I adore it! This is so sparkly and shiny it is ridiculous.
What do you think of my snowy Christmas nails?
These were inspired by acidicice’s beautiful snowman nails. You should really go check out her awesome snowman.
Time to get back to the festivities. That basically means get back to relaxing and doing nothing. 😉
Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for reading!
Ahh I want snow too! These are adorable, and I think I need Isn’t Dorothy Who now… Haha 🙂
Squeaky Q recently posted…Merry Christmas (in a Bottle)!
Thanks so much! It’s SO hot here I would give anything just for cold weather, not to mention snow! Dorothy Who is GORGEOUS!!!!
OH MY SACK! THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!
Leana recently posted…Delish box deliciousness
Hahahahahahahahahaha Thanks so much Leana! xx
How amazing! Hope you had a great Christmas XXX
Charlene recently posted…MAC Lustre Lipstick
Thank you so much Charlene. I did. I hope you had magical and memorable one with loved ones as well! xx
Merry Christmas! I so need Dorothy Who! Love these 🙂
Dorothy Who is absolutely stunning!!
Thank you, hope you had a beautiful Christmas too.
Stunning! That is one amazing blue! I love it. Hope you had an awesome Christmas 🙂
Imka recently posted…Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Thanks so much Imka. I hope you had a lovely Christmas too. I agree, that blue is a stunner!
This is freaking adorable! It was so clever to use Dorothy Who as your base. Makes for a perfect snowy background!
Thea Madness! recently posted…Stamping Decal Method Fun! YEAH!
awww thanks T! I love it as the background too 😀