It’s the day before Christmas! I hope you are surrounded by loved ones and having a ton of fun. I know there might not be many folks still reading here but while I still have something to show I will just keep on posting 😉
I really wanted to do peppermint swirl nails but I struggled my backside off. If anyone has ever doubted me when I say my freehand skills leave a lot to be desired then doubt no more. I sucked! I spent forever practising and doing it over and over. Eventually I just called it quits and decided to do a stamped design that kinda, sorta, maybe could be seen as swirls.
- I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen – Emerald city on pinky, middle and index fingers.
- I used 2 coats of OPI – The Colour of Minnie on my ring and thumb
- When that was completely dry I stamped using Essence stampy polish in white and BM301 from the Bundle Monster 2012 plates.
- I topcoated and thought I was good to go and then…..
- I decided it needed some sparkle. I added a coat of a Sinful Colors polish. I got it from Ackermans and they always take the names off but I *think* it is called Opal Glitter. It is fine glitter, holo shimmer. I think it was the perfect addition.
What do you think?
Well I am off to go make plans for our Christmas eve. It is just the hubband and I for the first time in years. I hope you have a lovely day and evening!
Thanks for reading!