I can’t believe it is Monday again. I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you are on leave and having a great time! I have been wanting to do little reindeer for quite some time but we all know how much my free handing stinks. I plucked up the courage to try anyway. They aren’t great but I did it!
This is what I did:
- I used Nubar – Reclaim for my base. 2 coats of lovely green holo.
- Once that was dry I used Sinful Colors – Nirvana to make the shape of the heads.
- I then used my thin nail art brush and NYX matte – Chocolate to make the antlers.
- I used my biggest dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Black on Black to make the first black of they eyes.
- Then I used a smaller dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Snow me white over the black dot.
- Finally I went in with my smallest dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Black on Black to finish the eyes.
- Finally I used the polish brush and Sinful Colors – Black on Black to make the noses and Zoya – Chyna to make Rudolph’s nose.
- Topcoat and you’re done.
I wanted to use the Nubar – Reclaim as a base because I thought the holo would add something extra. I didn’t count on so much of it being covered but I think the exposed bits are still awesome enough.
What do you think of these little fellows?
With just a few more days left till Christmas day you can count on one or two more Christmas designs before moving straight onto New Years. What an exciting time of year!
Thanks for reading!
These are so adorable!!! I love the red nosed one:-)
@DivaDesle recently posted…DIVA Christmas Wish List
Thank you so much Desle! xx
How cute! Hope you have a beautiful Christams!
Charlene recently posted…A HUGE THANK YOU!
Thank you so much Charlene. I hope you and your beautiful family have a really blessed and festive Christmas too. xx
Cuuute I’m loving Rudolph’s red nose! 😀
Thanks so much Kerry. I must admit, his nose was my favourite too 🙂
Gaaaah! Your reindeer rules dude! They look so cute and mischievous!
Thea Madness! recently posted…Stamping Decal Method Fun! YEAH!
hahahaha thanks bok. 😉