It’s Friday! This time next week Christmas would’ve come and gone. So before that happens I am going to flood with you Christmas nail art ideas. Not like you need any more but oh well 😉
I made a bit of a mess with these but I liked them enough and decided to share them anyway. I have seen a few variations of these around and they all look stunning!
This is how I did this,
- I started with 2 coats of L.A Girl – Sands of Time on my pinky, index and thumb.
- I then used 2 coats of Essence – The Green & the Grunge on my ring and middle finger and topcoat it.
- When that is completely dry I use regular tape on my index and ring fingers to tape off the big triangle shape.
- While that is taped I use striping tape to make the thin ‘tinsel’ lines across the ‘tree’.
- I then use L.A Girl – Sand of Time over the tape and pull the tape off immediately. It is best to do one finger at a time and remove the tape in reverse order of putting it on.
- Voila, you’re done.
What do you think of these? Are you enjoying the festive season? What are your plans for the weekend? I have quite a bit of catching up to do after a fun visit with my favourite little person and before the family arrives. I hope you have a lovely weekend! See you on Monday.
Thanks for reading!