Have you had a lovely weekend? I did. It was great to just do a lot of nothing. I didn’t even do my nails! 😉
I’m sure you have seen the OPI Brazil collection around everywhere and with the eye-catching colours it’s hard to miss. I don’t have the whole collection (oh how I wish!) so let me tell you about the colours I don’t have first:
- OPI – Don’t Bosa Nova Me Around (a pink toned nude creme)
- OPI – I Can’t Cope-acabana (a yellow creme)
- OPI – I Sao Paulo Over There (a taupe creme)
- OPI – Kiss me, I’m Brazilian (a pink creme)
- OPI – OPI Scores A Goal! (a dark purple toned red creme)
- OPI – Red Hot Rio (a red creme)
- OPI – Toucan Do It If You Try (a coral orange creme)
- OPI – Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? (a light orange creme)
- OPI – Next stop…The bikini zone (a purple / grey duochrome)
I covet all of them so hard, but especially Don’t Bosa nova me around, I can’t cope-acabana, Kiss me, I’m brazilian and Where did Suzi’s mango (poor Suzi). But let me show you the ones I do have with a little something extra for you 😉
OPI – Amazon…Amazoff
This is 2 coats with no topcoat. It is a darkish teal with a very subtle shimmer. I can see it when I look very closely but it is quite hidden and not super obvious. It is still really gorgeous though. Great formula.
OPI – Live.Love.Carnaval
This is 2 coats with no topcoat. This is a gorgeous bright coral creme with great coverage and formula. I absolutely love this one. It’s is beautifully bright and a perfect summer shade.
OPI – Taupe-less Beach
This is 2 coats with no topcoat. I light taupe, nude with great formula and opacity. I am so in love with this colour. I am itching to pair it with Live.Love.Carnaval in some nail art. It’s so hard for me to choose a favourite out of these three. Add the rest of the collection and it is a perfect collection. A bit of everything for everyone. I NEED a few more of this collection.
What do you think? Which one is your favourite? I also have the Brazil ‘Beach Sandies’ to show you but I will do so in a separate post.
I mentioned I have a little something for you and it’s time. I picked up OPI – Next stop….bikini zone but when I got home I realised it is quite close to another OPI that I recently got rid of because it wasn’t my favourite. So instead of holding on to it, I thought it would be a great idea to pass it on to one of you. So, a little giveaway for you.
You can win a bottle of OPI – Next stop…bikini zone as pictured above. The only compulsory entry is to leave a comment on this post and give your email address. All other options are completely optional. Please take note of the ‘rules’.
- Giveaway only valid for South African residents or anyone with a South African postal address. I will only post this to a South african address.
- Please follow the entry steps accurately, all entries will be validated.
- The giveaway will end at 12h00, mid day on 6 June 2014 and winner will be announced before 4pm on Friday, 6 June.
- Winner will have until Monday 9 June 2014, 9h00 to claim their prize. If not, another winner will be announced.
- Prize will be sent as a normal South African Post Office parcel with tracking number. If you would prefer it sent via courier, it will be at your own cost.
Good? OK go enter! 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for reading,