Has the week been treating you well? This is turning into quite a busy week for us. We are going to Barnyard tonight (yay!!) and tomorrow my brother comes to visit for a day. I’m very excited but trying my best to catch up with everything before and in-between. 🙂
Do you remember a few weeks ago when I showed you Hean #235 from the Summer collection? It was the very first Hean polish I swatched and it stole my heart. I fell in love with the brand. Well, imagine my surprise, the honour and the mind blowing when this happened…..
That’s right! Hean #235 is now named Ordinary Misfit. Can you even deal? I don’t even have the words to explain how amazing this is. How much it means to me. I am giddy with excitement and can’t stop staring at the bottle. It is so beyond amazing it’s ridiculous! Of course, I have to thank everyone involved in making this happen especially Gael (and Emma) from Glamore Cosmetics. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I did a bit of nail art using this so let me show you that.
I used Hean – Ordinary Misfit and Zoya – Michelle for this (see what I did there? 😉 ) On my index and middle I used 2 coats of Hean – Ordinary Misfit and when that was dry I made small polka dots using Zoya – Michelle. On my ring finger I started with 3 coats of Zoya – Michelle and when that was completely dry I stamped using Hean – Ordinary Misfit and BM607. I wanted the stamping to be subtle so I went with an image that didn’t fill a lot of my nail as well. On my pinky, I started with 1 coat of Hean – Ordinary Misfit and when that was dry I did a gradient using Hean – Ordinary Misfit and Zoya – Michelle. I then topcoated everything and that was that. What do you think of it?
Isn’t Ordinary Misfit just the most beautiful pink ever? It also has such a great formula. And just look at that pretty name 😀
Sooooo….Would you like to have your own bottle of Ordinary Misfit?
Glamore Cosmetics and I have teamed up to give away 5! bottles of Ordinary Misfit AND a 20% off voucher for Glamore Cosmetics store with each bottle. I know I know….get to the point. You want to know how you win right? Well, if you are a regular reader you probably know by now I like having a little bit of fun with my giveaways. It’s easy but not super duper duper easy 😀 So this is what you need to do:
Please read carefully and follow the instructions carefully. Each entry will be vaildated.
- Read the Glamore Cosmetics Newsletter here and comment on the same GLAMORE post with the answer to the question.
*Question* What is the cost of the topcoat featured in the newsletter? (*HINT* You will have to go find it in the store)
- Once you have read the newsletter and answered the question, comment here on MY blog with which Hean polish has been your favourite so far.
- Those will be compulsory entries and after that you will have the options to follow and like a few things for extra entries and to tweet as well.
- This giveaway is open to residents of South Africa. The prize will only be posted to a South African address.
- All entries will be validated and incorrect entries will not be considered.
- Competition/giveaway only profiles will be disqualified and names kept on file for any future giveaways ( I know this sounds harsh, but I would rather someone win who is interactive, a real reader, a real person)
- Giveaway ends midnight, 20 May 2015 and the winners will be announced on Thursday, 21 May 2015. (First on the Glamore Cosmetics pages and then a little bit later on mine) Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be posted using the South African Post Office. Prizes can be sent via courier if winner is willing to pay the difference.
There we go. Use the rafflecopter thingum below and good luck!!