I have something exciting to share with you today.
Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) is a fun way for all us nail polish fans to linkup together to share our designs! N.A.I.L. was originally hosted and created by Brijits Digits, Craftynail, Eeeek Nail Polish! and Nail That Accent!
Soibhan from FOR THE LOVE OF NAIL ART decided to take it over and branch it into South Africa, so Because I can, For the love of Nail Art, In the Loop with Coco and I are collaborating to bring this back to life.
What it’s about: Each month we’re bringing you 4 or 5 nail art ideas so you’ll never run out of inspiration for your next manicure! It’s not a challenge per se, so you don’t have to do each week if you don’t want to, it’s just a fun way to linkup with others in the nail art community. You’ll find that as far as nail challenges go, N.A.I.L. is super flexible and stress-free!
How to Enter N.A.I.L. –
- Paint your nails using the suggested theme for that month.
- Post your pics on your blog, instagram, tumblr, fb, etc.
- Enter your post into our inlinkz below to share your designs.
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. Also, the dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want during that month.
- The nail art themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want. Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- Feel free to share and re-post our monthly graphics (below) to spread the word and use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media and/or #NAILLINKUPSA if you’re in South Africa.
Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below. Each month’s inlinkz will be open for the duration of that month.
I will be updating every months information on the #NAILLINKUP SA page here (or look in the top menu). There you will find the poster and InLinkz codes for every month.
We are starting in December so come join us!
Wrap all the presents
Let is sparkle
Oh Christmas tree
New Years eve
I can’t wait to see your creations and I really hope you will join us.
Thanks for reading,