Yes, I know there are people out there that love me but this is the first time ever that I have gotten a blog award! I am so very excited!
I got the award from @TheCaz. She is amazing and inspirational and the sweetest, kindest person. Getting this from her is such an honour! Thank you so much. You are really amazing!!
Here is the award:
And the rules are:
* I have to choose five other people who deserve it and pass the awards along
* Tell you seven random facts about me
* Let the people that you give the awards to know
* Thank the person who gave you the award
(PS. I loved the way @thecaz did it so: I am listing the twitter handle and linking to the blogs so you will be able to find them either way)
My 5 nominees are…….
** @acidicice – wonderful mom and special woman. I love how real she is and that she says it like it is. She many reasons to be proud of herself!
** @midlandsmadness – funny, sweet and lives in a beautiful place.
** @cupcakemummy – Fabulously brave single mommy making her own way in the world. Talented photographer too!
** @Tracyengelb – Inspiring, amazing. My inspiration behind the support group. Wrote a pretty fabulous book too. Support her please!
** @mommaliciousmom – Fabulously talented, mommalicious mamma. Best online mom forum ever!
Alrighty, now the 7 random things about me!
* I am very shy and awkward and this sometimes comes off as me being rude or snobbish. I just actually want you to like me 😉
* I have to eat with cutlery that matches. My can’t can’t touch on the plate but once I start eating I have to mix all my vegetables and rice (if there is rice) together. I can’t eat it seperately. I also can’t eat dessert that most people eat at the same time. I eat first the fruit salad and then the ice cream, etc. I am a little wierd like that.
* If I struggle to do something I get very irritated and moody but I won’t give up trying. I start huffing and mumbling and move stuff around on my desk unnecessarily. After a few hours / days I finally get it working and then feel pretty stupid!
* I like pink alot!
* Since we got the airfryer I have used it almost every day. I think it is the most amazing kitchen appliance EVER!! I have cooked almost everything in there. Between the airfryer, the steamer and the table top grill I have not used the stove in forever (except that one time when my dad came for dinner and I made roast chicken and gravy in the oven)
* I hate photo’s of myself. So much so that I almost didn’t have a photographer at our wedding. I am glad now that I did and often wish that I had some nice photo’s of me. Not enough for me to want to take some though. 🙂
* I am very happy with my life. There are a hundred things I would like to do and have and achieve but all in all I think I have a pretty good life. I wish my mom was around to see it all.