I am so honoured to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Lekker Lacquer for the nomination!
This award was established to acknowledge blogs that you admire and also to let others know about new bloggers out there. Here are the rules from the VBA site:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
It’s never easy to only nominate a certain number of blogs. I follow a ton of really great people. So I decided to offer a variety. Some old, some new, some personal blogs, some beauty blogs etc. I love them all and they all deserve to be nominated (as do all the blogs I follow). So here we go: (in no particular order)
- For the love of nail art
- Complete Disbelief
- Diva Desle
- Let them have polish
- Gee Whiskers!
- Mother City Mom
- Polish Me, Please
- Motherhood & Madness
- The Glam Green Girl
- The Stiletto Mum
- Juice in my Wine Glass
- Dressed in the City
- Pretty Please
- The Lacquerologist
- Lacquer me silly
I love all these blogs but like I said, there are tons more. On the right is a list of most of my favourite blogs. That list will also be updated often and soon.
7 facts about me. Hmmm…not all of this will be new but here goes anyway.
- I have to eat with cutlery that matches.
- I can’t mix my dessert (like jelly and custard) but when I eat food I tend to mix it all together. I don’t know why…
- I really really really like pink. Like a lot!!
- I love organising. I will spend hours making lists and working out what goes where. I will spend hours organising something instead of actually doing it. Like my beading, or my nail polish, or my knitting. I have spent more time organising it then actually doing it. I am weird.
- I have this thing. If I am going to do something like a new craft or even my studying. I need to make sure I have everything I need to do the job and do it properly before I even start. I was the same with our garden. I needed the gloves, the tools, the watering can, the spraying system. Everything before I even planted a single thing. I blame my husband. He has taught me to be 100% prepared and then the ‘job’ will go smoothly. Trust me. 😉
- I can be too kind, too loyal and too soft to ‘friends’ and family. Often to my own detriment. I am a people pleaser and it annoys me. This is starting to change.
- I like to be different. I don’t want to be like anyone else. Except sometimes I want to be just like all the ‘cool kids’. Then I remember that I don’t.
That’s it. Thanks again so much to Talia from Lekker Lacquer for the fabulous award.