I hope you are having a good week so far. It’s downhill to the weekend now! Yay!
I have been coveting this Catrice Absolute Nude eyeshadow palette for ages now and when Catrice sent it to me to review I was so excited. The Absolute Nude palette comes with 6 pans in varying shades of nude. From light and neutral to dark and smoky. Some are matte and some have some shimmer.
This palette comes in a black base that holds the little pans and a clear cover. I really like the look of this palette. I like that I can see the colours clearly through the lid and the bold writing on it. It does also come with applicator brushes even though I don’t really use the brushes that come with eyeshadows.
Since I started having so much fun playing with bold and bright shades of lip colour I have been sticking to simple eyes. This palette is perfect for that. It is great for day time but can also be vamped up into the perfect smokey eye as well. It also comes with some guidelines on the back just in case you don’t know where to start.
Here are the colours swatched on my arm in exactly the same order as they appear in the palette.
These eyeshadows really applied so well. They are nicely pigmented and apply smoothly. I just needed one or two strokes with the brush and got a lovely colour pay off. Even the lightest colour shows up well. I will note that these shadows are not swatched over primer. I absolutely love this little palette. It is gorgeous, versatile and great quality. Not to mention really affordable.
If you covet this palette as much I have, I have some great news for you. Catrice has sent me a little hamper to give away to one (very) lucky person. This little hamper is packed full of amazing goodies including this Absolute Nude Eyeshadow palette. I wish I could keep ALL these goodies for myself. It really is a gorgeous little hamper. If you want it, here’s what you have to do.
Use the rafflecopter widget below to do the following:
- Leave a comment letting me know which Catrice product you have used that is your favourite OR what Catrice product you would like to try.
- Follow Catrice on Facebook and Twitter (links in rafflecopter widget)
- Tweet about the giveaway (optional)
- Share on Facebook (optional) – If you share on Facebook please make sure to tag Catrice and OrdinaryMisfit.
- Follow OrdinaryMisfit on Facebook (optional)
- Follow OrdinaryMisfit on twitter (optional)
- There might be a few other optional entries as well.
A few simple terms and conditions.
- The giveaway will end at 8pm on 18 December 2013 and the winner will be announced on Thursday morning (19 December 2013)
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize. If not, another winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is only for South African residents. I will post the hamper to any South African address.
- All entries will be verified before the winner is chosen.
Right, so what are you waiting for? Enter now!
Thanks for reading!