Have you had a good week? The time has finally come for holiday season to really start for our family. Husband goes on leave after today and we will be spending time with our favourite little person for the next week. Don’t worry though, I have posts coming up all the time. You won’t even have a chance to miss me 😀
Today’s Christmas nails actually looked very different in my head. I am still not sure if it came out better or not ;). Let me show you.
- I started with 2 coats of China Glaze – Glistening Snow on my pinky and ring finger and 2 coats of Sinful Colours – Ruby Ruby on my middle, index and thumb.
- I top coated and once that was completely dry I stamped with plate QA19 from BornPrettyStore.
- I stamped the candy canes using Essence stampy polish in white and Tip Top – Armour plate.
- I stamped the holly leaves in Sinful Colors – San Francisco.
- I then made the little red dots with my small dotting tool and Sinful Colors – Ruby Ruby
- I topcoated and good to go.
Like I said, This was a little different in my head but I quite liked it. It was festive but subtle. What do you think?
Don’t you just love that sparkle of Glistening Snow? Look at the bottle. It’s just gorgeous. I wish it was a little more obvious on the nail but it’s still really pretty.
I hope your Christmas shopping is done and you just have relaxing on the cards. We also have a beautiful sunny day today and I hope it sticks around for a few days. The rain is getting old fast. What are your plans for the weekend?
Thanks for reading!