As mentioned in my previous post, @stilettomum is on a mission to make this years Blogger Secret Santa bigger and better. Pop over to her post all about it and get in on the action. You don’t want to miss is. You can also follow the hashtag #blogsecretsanta on twitter and see the frequently updated list of everyone involved on her post.
In the guidelines it is recommended to do a post about things you like so that your secret santa knows a bit more about you and what you like. Soooo, here goes.
1. I LOVE books. I do have a few books on my iPad but nothing beats a real book with real pages. The smell and the feeling of holding that book and cracking it open for the first time. I usually buy my books at Bargain Books where most of the books are R49 or thereabout. I don’t often buy new releases but even these are MUCH cheaper at BB. I am also not very fussy with what I read. I will read almost anything. I do have an online log of the books I own here.
2. I love pink. Anything pink. I don’t really wear pink but I am extremely fond of it.
3. I love bath goodies. Bubble bath, bath salts, fizz balls, anything. The side of our bath looks like a shelf in shop. 😉 I have about 20 different hand lotions. My favourite of all is Good Stuff from Pick n Pay.
4. I love stationary. Pens and pencils, highlighters and markers, files and folders. All the colours of the rainbow. If I were to win the lotto tomorrow HALF of it would be spent in a book store and a stationary store.
5. I have quite a weakness for candles. Even goodies to hold or display candles.
6. I have quite a few crafty hobby type things. I love baking/cooking. I love knitting. I love beading, I build puzzles.
This is actually much harder than I thought. I will update this post if/when I can think of anything I missed. Or you can ask me anything or remind me of something if you know me 😉
In the mean time. Get in on the action. This is going to be so much fun!