I know right, 2 posts!! That’s how much I got done this week. It’s only because I have a lot to catch up on 😉 It’s also finally December which means I can whip out all the fun Christmas ideas I have. Like today’s for example.
I saw something similar online somewhere (if you know where please let me know) and I was totally inspired to do something santa suit inspired.
- I started with Sinful Colors – Snow me White on my ring finger and thumb and Essence – Do you speak love? on all my other nails.
- I then added matte topcoat to more closely resemble the velvety look of the material.
- When that was completely 100% positively dry, I tape off the tips with normal tape. You can also use french manicure guides if you prefer.
- Doing one finger at a time. Put some topcoat on the tip and dip it into the flocking powder OR pour some powder over your nail. Leave it like that for a second and then pat it down a little. Then brush off any excess powder.
- Do each finger until you have done them all.
- You’re done
I wasn’t sure if I loved it but the more I looked at it the more I loved it. I couldn’t wear this for days but to a party or something it would be super cute.
What do you think of these? Does it look inspired by Santa’s suit? Is this something you would try? Let me know. I hope you have a glorious weekend. I hope not to be leaving the house so that I can make a serious dent in my list and then start taking it easy. What are your plans?
Thanks for reading,