Happy Friday! I hope you had a beautiful week and have a great weekend planned as well. Can you believe we are almost half way through April? I am really enjoying the cooler weather though 🙂 I love a nice soft and girly look but sometimes something a little different is super fun. I have had this idea for a while now and I don’t really know why I waited so long to do it. Even though I am not sure if I LOVE love it, but I certainly like it enough 🙂
- I started off with 2 coats of Tip Top – Sherbet Angel on all my nails except ring finger and thumb which is 2 coats of Tip Top – Black Forest.
- Once that was all completely dry I stamped using Pueen25 on my pinky, middle and index. (Using Essence stampy polish in black)
- Once that was dry I taped off my tips on the stamped nails and did a black french tip.
- I stuck the bow from BornPrettyStore with some topcoat
- Topcoat all my nails and done!
When I compared the bow to the polish in the bottle they matched perfectly but once it was done the bow doesn’t seem to match too well. I promise the bow is pink though 😉 It might actually just be my camera that hates pink 🙁 You can of course do this without the bow or do glitter if you wanted to.
What do you think? Does it also look like fishnets to you? 😉
Thanks for reading,